Building a 500 Hotsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dennis Cahoon said:
That's good Russ....but I bet you'd sure love to make a cut with a 500 in a big block of wood.....just for the rush and handful of vibration. Some say it's better than sex....nahhhh....but close. Hahahaha!
GrassvalleyDHCex012.jpg
Dennis - are chaps just for looks? :laugh:

I want to see you do a vertical cookie stack with that 500cc saw..... Thats if you could actualy hold it up there and not cut your head off in the process.

Dennis Cahoon said:
85's...Opening up the lower transfers around the reed cage manifold and shaping the direction of the flow. I'll take a picture of the ported barrel later.
;) i use an '86 head on my '03...makes a huge difference with the pipe,reeds etc done...
paz

Dennis keep the pictures coming there great .. What do you think the before mod HP is and then after HP?? take a guess if you dont know .. Just wondering..Also what size carb are you using??

Your prob. using Hillborn mech.Fuel injection .. LOL :laugh: :laugh:

Steve

Dennis, we are supposed to cut a job outside of Oroville later this spring I would like to stop by and check this pig out of that was alright -

Tree Sling'r said:
Dennis, we are supposed to cut a job outside of Oroville later this spring I would like to stop by and check this pig out of that was alright -

Sure.....Stop by.

Latest posts

Back