Busy Weekend For Grandpatractor and NW WI Crew

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WetGunPowder

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
After two days of tropical weather Mother Nature unleashed a nasty strom last night. Very strong winds and a possible tornado hit the Grantsburg Wi area. No fatalities or serious injury but alot of powerlines and trees down. Gpt was out most of the night and is back at it now. Keep all the clean-up workers in your thoughts and prayers this holiday weekend. I'll be heading up after work to help out...any other local help is much appreciated!

Let me know what/who needs some help next week. I'm gone till Mon, but have most of next week off work.

Storm Damage

I just read the news story about the storm. I wish I had time to come up and help this weekend. If there is more help needed later, please keep us all posted.
Stay safe..........

I just read the news story about the storm. I wish I had time to come up and help this weekend. If there is more help needed later, please keep us all posted.
Stay safe..........

Made it up to The One Shot Ranch this morning-Looks like we will be scheduling another charity cut for Interfaith Caregivers in the fall. Lots of oak either down or with the tops broken off. Hopefully Denny will recieve alot of the storm damage wood to give to the needy.

Back