buy it now

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice !!!!!

Was this you ? LOL !

"Q: okay if i buy this i wanted to know if you will ship this in 1 large brown box you probably will have to double box it the reason i was asking is because i dont want my mom and dad to see that i bought a chainsaw...

A: There's ABSOLUTELY NO WAY the SAW with 36" Bar can be shipped in one box. I will package them separately in plain brown boxes.
If you need permission from your mom and dad, you really shouldn't be buying this..."

Nice !!!!!

Was this you ? LOL !

"Q: okay if i buy this i wanted to know if you will ship this in 1 large brown box you probably will have to double box it the reason i was asking is because i dont want my mom and dad to see that i bought a chainsaw...

A: There's ABSOLUTELY NO WAY the SAW with 36" Bar can be shipped in one box. I will package them separately in plain brown boxes.
If you need permission from your mom and dad, you really shouldn't be buying this..."

You beat me to it, I was going to ask the same thing!! lol

Nahh, great grab! If you were going to purchase the saw, put a p/c on it, wrap handle, clutch cover, etc you definitely saved some serious $$.

Back