CAD Again Today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Not a very good relocation program if you post the pics now is it? :biggrinbounce2:

I wish the brown truck would make more stops at my place!!!

I got a couple of things today also. The Dolmarvarnee 6479 (don't ask) has a nice bark to it.

attachment.php

I think that I messed up though. I didn't break-in my new chain properly by soaking it in that "new chain marinade" for 24 hours, then parboiling it, roll it in flour and letting it cool for 20 minutes...

I just oiled it and SMOKED IT!

:cheers:

Last edited:
I got a couple of things today also. The Dolmarvarnee 6479 (don't ask) has a nice bark to it.

I think that I messed up though. I didn't break-in my new chain properly by soaking it in that "new chain marinade" for 24 hours, then parboiling it, roll it in flour and letting it cool for 20 minutes...

Hows the new to you 7900 run way up there ???

attachment.php

Looks like some one is going to have fun!!!!!....:clap: :clap:

Back