CAD gone wild

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I counted Sixteen Dolmar's in that picture.

No, there are only 8 Dolmar runners. 166, 153, 152, 133, 133, CT, CA, 5105. A couple basket cases on the top shelf.

If you count the Poulan 6000's (2 of them) and the MAC SP118, you get a little closer.

Yes that is a Solo 655VA in the middle. It is near mint. Cool looking saw for sure.

Chainsaws are pretty safe when they are not running, it is things with batteries that tend to be dangerous. That heater is a closed loop furnace. It is so safe that the intake and exhaust are piped with PVC. That all being said, I don't plan on taking up smoking anytime soon, and yes the place is insured.

Actually I'm just jealous, as my garage only has a few saws, and no heat......... great display, thanks for sharing!

I had all my saws in disarray, stuffed here and there, completely unorganized. So I built a new pole barn with shelving so that I could display them all. First time they have been in the same pic. Over 100 runners.

That picture's worth a thousand words...and maybe a thousand more to boot, Lol. One helluva collection!!!

No, there are only 8 Dolmar runners. 166, 153, 152, 133, 133, CT, CA, 5105. A couple basket cases on the top shelf.

If you count the Poulan 6000's (2 of them) and the MAC SP118, you get a little closer.

Yes that is a Solo 655VA in the middle. It is near mint. Cool looking saw for sure.

lol good eye. I forgot about the Solo 694 in the middle. Technically a Dolmar 9010. That one is ported by Mastermind. Not the fastest saw I have, but a really smooth runner. I actually prefer it over my mm ported 395xp.

The top shelf is basket cases, a Dolmar chop saw, a 133, and a Poulan 5500.

lol good eye. I forgot about the Solo 694 in the middle. Technically a Dolmar 9010. That one is ported by Mastermind. Not the fastest saw I have, but a really smooth runner. I actually prefer it over my mm ported 395xp.

The top shelf is basket cases, a Dolmar chop saw, a 133, and a Poulan 5500.
;)

166 may have had some influence on the placement of those arrows

:)

Awsome job JP, Good lookin building and very nice
display of your saws. Now you can actually see what
saws you need to add to your collection.

Lee
Maybe see some that I need to get rid of as well. Too many Homelite 2100's. I remember years ago when I couldn't get one, and I finally traded for one at a GTG in Maine. First time we met.

Back