CAD got me BAD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jropo

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Took scrap back today, brought home saw.:dizzy:
This has gotta be a first somewhere.
I couldn't help my self I had to save it.
Got it home, turns over, pumps up to 110psi, no spark (points).
Missing clutch cover and b/c.
Sears D-44 Direct Drive.
From what I'v found it's 70cc's came with 17-21'' b/c.
Never know?
Cost: $2

+1 ol' duffer to da list

Also paid $24 for a complete w/ Mukuni's and Comet clutch liquid 340cc A/C
(locked up, parts):cry:

Does it look like this one I picked up last week?

SearsD-44001.jpg

chainsaw acquisition disorder It is what those of us have when we can't find a good saw for $2....:cry:

HAHAHA LOL, Chainsaw Acquisition Disorder...HEHE that is great. I have to tell my wife that I have been diagnosed with a Disorder...she will get a kick out of this!!! :))

Thanks for the response...different subject, same type of question: what does GTG stand for?

Todd

cool, i see in your sig you get all choked up talkin about your best saw!:greenchainsaw:

ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhh, they will here, I'm starting to like that little orange and white thing, even got my ol' brand that shall not be named catalog out when no one was looking and flipped though the pages, then put it back in the secret stash spot.:taped:

Here is an example of the symptoms. I've added to the collection since this pic was taken last week.

attachment.php

holy crap dude we gotta get you some help, your a sick puppy haven all those saws and none of them are orange

ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhh, they will here, I'm starting to like that little orange and white thing, even got my ol' brand that shall not be named catalog out when no one was looking and flipped though the pages, then put it back in the secret stash spot.:taped:

cool, at least you're a good sport about it. tried to rep ya but i'm outta bullets.

cool, at least you're a good sport about it. tried to rep ya but i'm outta bullets.

I try, but don't tell any one thats grounds for treason!
My dealer will revoke my goodie privlages, and tear down the banner in the shop, snap my pen in half, scrape the stickers off my truck, and burn all my hats.:jawdrop:

But the brand that shall not be named was my first love.
I'v done some work on a couple 028's last week that I kinda grew fond of, but I still want a 346xp.

I'd rep ya if I knew how:confused:

Latest posts

Back