CAD Profile after 1 year

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roostersgt

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
A little over a year ago (3-18-11) I joined this site / community. I only owned small Mac and had just bought a new Stihl Farm Boss. 13 months later and I have more than a dozen Stihls in the herd, a Homelite and a mag cased Poulan, all runners. What the hell's wrong with me? Probably should have had at least 2 dozen by now, huh?

Most of the herd.
herd2.jpg

You need some Orange to go with all them Cream Sicles......

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I had a dozen saws when I stumbled in here. Within the first week I bought 7 more in a one shot deal and within 6 months I probably had close to 100.

Havn't you guys heard the old saying "A fool and his money are soon parted ." :hmm3grin2orange:

Heard it hell!!!

They wrote it about us!

Could be a lot worse though.
I know guys that spend as much on lottery tickets as I spend on chainsaws and none have ever hit over $100.00 and rarely even that.
I know others who blow more in topless bars.
Then there's drugs, and horseracing.
Heck, a guys gotta have something to spend his money on.
At least we have something useful to show for our habit.

Mike

Havn't you guys heard the old saying "A fool and his money are soon parted ." :hmm3grin2orange:

I've heard that before! A chainsaw is a tool and just like a socket set or set of wrenches. You need more than 1 to get the job done! :cheers:

I had a dozen saws when I stumbled in here. Within the first week I bought 7 more in a one shot deal and within 6 months I probably had close to 100.

I recall seeing a lot of your saws in a post awhile back. A fleet, not a herd. Lots of Poulans I recall. Lots and lots and lots.

I recall seeing a lot of your saws in a post awhile back. A fleet, not a herd. Lots of Poulans I recall. Lots and lots and lots.

I think I have around 150 of them now, but due to storage issues I never was able to get them grouped up for "family" photos. Started out with a few Poulans...

Poulanfamilyportrait004.jpg

And then got some more...

Poulanfamily2011014.jpg

Then I had to build a trailer to haul them to the GTG...

GTGTrailer010.jpg

Doesn't look like too many until you realize it is 2 levels...

GTGTrailer008.jpg

Who can run 90 different saws in a day anyway?

GTGTrailer014.jpg

A little over a year ago (3-18-11) I joined this site / community. I only owned small Mac and had just bought a new Stihl Farm Boss. 13 months later and I have more than a dozen Stihls in the herd, a Homelite and a mag cased Poulan, all runners. What the hell's wrong with me? Probably should have had at least 2 dozen by now, huh?

Most of the herd.

You're doing fine. Get that Poulan uncovered and move it to the front of the pic. While you're at it, grab more old green, yellow, red, and blue magnesium. You need to diversify more.....:D

Latest posts

Back