calling all 661 owners

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes the gas was mixed ran it today with the same problems. I did not do the program reset . I will be taking it in tomorrow to be gone throught. 18 inch hardwood no reason for the saw to only cut 3 to 4 trees before runing out of gas. Yes I no that's alot of saw for small wood but we using cut twice that size
Wait your up set over the fuel mileage not the power . 3 to 4 trees 18 inchs on a tank a of fuel is better then I get out of some of my smaller saws

Yes the gas was mixed ran it today with the same problems. I did not do the program reset . I will be taking it in tomorrow to be gone throught. 18 inch hardwood no reason for the saw to only cut 3 to 4 trees before runing out of gas. Yes I no that's alot of saw for small wood but we using cut twice that size

Please let us know what they say. Dollars to donuts they just recalibrate it and tell you to run a few tanks through it and see how it does, bring it back if any problems. I think that either the reset will take care of it, or the saw has bigger problems. Let's hope not.

Latest posts

Back