can any one ID this tree?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This tree is in a cematery and it must have been planted.I have never seen any of these in the area and it has just started to leaf out. It has some nasty thorns on it and last fall I pulled some seed pods off it which looked like long brown bean pods about 6 to 10 inches long. any ideas.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Is he going to let you cut it down for firewood...:clap:

I dont burn fire wood, I give all the wood from my tree service away...stopped burning wood a few years ago because one of the kids where getting bad allergy from it......I am glad there are not to many of them around...one would look like a pin cushion after climbing one.

I dont burn fire wood, I give all the wood from my tree service away...stopped burning wood a few years ago because one of the kids where getting bad allergy from it......I am glad there are not to many of them around...one would look like a pin cushion after climbing one.

That will make some of the best...Make sure you get at least a bottle of booze for it...

another great time 2 use top of the bar. when cutting off them thorns
trust me

I had always heard those called a Green Locust. I thought the honeys had the yellow leaves. Then of course there is also black. I don't know the diff between black and green, or if there is really a green.

Latest posts

Back