Can they improve 372xp?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 372's replacement should be equipped with at least one cup holder, air conditioning, a radio, and perhaps an optional lightsaber attachment for those pesky trees.

On a more serious note, its a an awesome saw, and its gonna take alot to +1 it.

The 372's replacement should be equipped with at least one cup holder, air conditioning, a radio, and perhaps an optional lightsaber attachment for those pesky trees.

On a more serious note, its a an awesome saw, and its gonna take alot to +1 it.

A list of that kind wouldn't be complete without electric start & LoJak

the replacement for the 372 is in deed one sweet saw. just think 562 on steroids. smooth,smooth smooth,power better than the xpw and autotune. the one I ran had heated handles and I don't care for that but I ran it for 2 moths and was ticked with it.

the replacement for the 372 is in deed one sweet saw. just think 562 on steroids. smooth,smooth smooth,power better than the xpw and autotune. the one I ran had heated handles and I don't care for that but I ran it for 2 moths and was ticked with it.
So it's an improvement?

A simple upgrade/improvement to me... For Husky to clearance the top/air filter cover so the spark plug wire does not rub to prevent a failure. (Some added insulation or wear protector would be nice on that end of the wire also)

I get tired of doing this my self with almost every 372 I see. Most all of those times I also pull the spark plug boot and add a few inches of heat shrink to the wire while im in there.

Pretty simple huh?

Latest posts

Back