• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Cannon 72" sawmiller,dual powered

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Cannon's 60" standard bar sticks outta the saw right around 60". Dual powered bars are listed total length, not cutting length. I was surprised after long wait that my standard 60" bar would cut about the same as my new 72" which was gotten for 10-12" longer cuts. This bar is brand new, with the envelopes of mounting adaptors, unopened, to place on the studs to mate it all.
If you order this bar today you may receive it from cannon's supplier in December, or for $645 including shipping from me much sooner since I really wanted an 84" dual powered bar to slice up to 6 feet. .063 groove either 3/8 or .404 it depends on your drivers thanks for your consideration.
More than willing to use this bar as part trade toward 84" sawmiller w .063 groove since that is what I wanted to get in the first place.

My cost was at an earlier pricing from order date last October. If you order today may get by November ;cost $579 & shipping. I just called Madsen's to check my cost ! I will be near break even @ $450 which is an obvious discount from today's pricing. That includes shipping to destinations in U.S. for this unused as new bar.
I wish to go back & ask right question so as to have ordered 84 inch "Cannon sawmiller" bar:( @ less than a grand it will about cost with shipping:envy: today:surprised3:
Still hope to find a dual powered .063 grooved bar 84 " to cut around 70"

A problem of envy!! My 60" bar is too small for my needs :surprised3:. I'd love to have that problem for just one day. Its a pitty Baileys dont sell rebranded double ended Cannons under Woodland pro anymore....should have bought one when they had em.

A problem of envy!! My 60" bar is too small for my needs :surprised3:. I'd love to have that problem for just one day. Its a pitty Baileys dont sell rebranded double ended Cannons under Woodland pro anymore....should have bought one when they had em.
It is not too small it is redundant to what I have already, a superbar that has the same capacity. What I had hoped was a sawmiller bar with more reach rather than the same as what I have already. I could have used a six foot cut on the stump under the alaskan mill in my avatar. I liked the fifty inch bar and "just in case" got the 60". Which will pay for itself when the table tops dry to sell !

I know this is two years old.... But I am in the market for a 72" Cannon Sawmiller....
I know this is two years old.... But I am in the market for a 72" Cannon Sawmiller....
On sale, apsbar had this bar at $500 several months ago so seems fair for this bar. Unused plus shipping no handling charge for the board etc.;) Let me know cause I have it hanging on a shelf indoors and see it every night.

Latest posts

Back