Carb gurus: Zama

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished a BG 75 stihl leaf blower for may dad he bought new. it acted EXACTLY the same way after two years, a new coil and alot of cussing I broke down and spent 40.00 bucks for a new carb, presto!!!runs like new again! so far at least only run it about an hour or so I absolutly hate the newer equipment that has fixed main jets, I always thought I could adjusted it out had it had a high speed needle.

Just finished a BG 75 stihl leaf blower for may dad he bought new. it acted EXACTLY the same way after two years, a new coil and alot of cussing I broke down and spent 40.00 bucks for a new carb, presto!!!runs like new again! so far at least only run it about an hour or so I absolutly hate the newer equipment that has fixed main jets, I always thought I could adjusted it out had it had a high speed needle.

Yep. You really need to run those things for a few minutes regularly. The orifice is so small that a little spec will stop them up and no good way to clean it out.

Latest posts

Back