Carb pressure tester

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redunshee

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a replacement tester? Tried to do a pop-off test and back of pump bulb flew off into the wild blue yonder. Not sure what I did wrong but that's not here nor there. Looked at Bailey's website and they have a couple, but no pictures. Not too enthused about buying anything w/o seeing what it looks like. Thanks. Bob

MightyVac is the way to go, the silver line model will test both vac and pressure. When I would try to pressure test a carb with a bulb tester, I would usually blow the check valve out of the squeeze bulb when gage got close to 15 lbs. pressure.

MightyVac is the way to go, the silver line model will test both vac and pressure. When I would try to pressure test a carb with a bulb tester, I would usually blow the check valve out of the squeeze bulb when gage got close to 15 lbs. pressure.
do you have a model number for that? I looked on their websit and didn't find it. Mine is a Silverline kit 04000 but it only does vacuum best i can tell. And the gauge only reads vacuum

I ordered a 8510, looks like it does both. Now I need an adapter to do primary compression testing/pressure & vacuum testing on crankcase. I might could use some adapters from my cylinder leakdown tester.

Back