Carefull what you wish for

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carym2a

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I was talking with a few cutters yesterday and said I wish I could find some parts for a 2100CD just odds and ends, and before I knew it I'm making plans to go help clean out a shop with all kinds of parts saws 2100's, 395's, 390's and 280 we'll see whats good and bad in a day or so :msp_thumbsup:

Cary

Pictures as soon as I can have my kid show me how to do it, and maybe later this after noon:biggrin:

Cary

Just way cool! Big pro saws, especially cad hauls like that, are about non existent around here, especially to go get them for cleaning up a shop! That's just a great score, waiting on pics!

That shop close to you?
There used to be a sawshop at the bottom of the hill in Harbor.
The Redwood sawshop is still sitting there full of stuff, old McCovey hasn't let anyone in there in years, has a Dolmar sign in the window.

I was talking with a few cutters yesterday and said I wish I could find some parts for a 2100CD just odds and ends, and before I knew it I'm making plans to go help clean out a shop with all kinds of parts saws 2100's, 395's, 390's and 280 we'll see whats good and bad in a day or so :msp_thumbsup:

Cary

:popcorn: Will definately be watching this thread

i have a 250 sqft. space reserved for that kind of find..
the only "big find" i have found is all the junk saws from a saw shop but the guy wants $1-2K for them

good job on the find:msp_thumbup:

That shop close to you?
There used to be a sawshop at the bottom of the hill in Harbor.
The Redwood sawshop is still sitting there full of stuff, old McCovey hasn't let anyone in there in years, has a Dolmar sign in the window.

:msp_biggrin:That was old Steve hunter's shop, I spent lots of time there as a kid, He's done passed away , but I got to work with him for a few years when he came to work for the rental shop, I learned not enough from him, best HotSaw builder around most of his saws took the prize. I did get the saws yesterday about ten give or take almost all are just parts but afew well be runners again , we got one of the 395's running last night and we'll have pictures and a list of types later tonight . One of these days McCovey well give it up and the vulchers well be all over that shop if they dont just haul it to the junk yard.

Cary

Last edited:

231030d1332817601-9-jpg

231031d1332817642-8-jpg

231033d1332817678-7-jpg

231034d1332817709-6-jpg

231035d1332817748-5-jpg

Back