Cat Stuck in Tree - Smithville, TN

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capcassidy1

Reaction score
Dear Tree Climbers - TN

I was referred to this website by Avalance. He told me to post on here if anyone is local to Smithville, TN and would maybe able to get a cat out of a tree. I can be reached on my Verizon cell at (817) 676-6262. My cat Tipsy has been stuck for 3 days and almost 4 nights. I was hoping she would come down by now and I have asked a few people like the electric company & fire but can't because of the liability issues. If someone out there can help, please call or email. My email address is [email protected]. I really appreciate!!! Thanks Avalanche for your assistance also!!!

Dear Tree Climbers - TN

I was referred to this website by Avalance. He told me to post on here if anyone is local to Smithville, TN and would maybe able to get a cat out of a tree. I can be reached on my Verizon cell at (817) 676-6262. My cat Tipsy has been stuck for 3 days and almost 4 nights. I was hoping she would come down by now and I have asked a few people like the electric company & fire but can't because of the liability issues. If someone out there can help, please call or email. My email address is [email protected]. I really appreciate!!! Thanks Avalanche for your assistance also!!!

Are any of these guys close?

Directory - cat in a tree rescue

Hope you can get Tipsy down safely!

I hope you have your cat back by now, do you have a humane society in you area they are usually connected with the local people I used to volunteer as a host.

Latest posts

Back