CC Specialty flex shaft

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdavlee

Tree Freak
Reaction score
Is the cc specialty flex shaft kit worth the extra money over a foredom? I'm almost ready to go pick up a foredom and the right angle head for it. I seen they have the whole kit for small 2 strokes for $650.

Ok no problem man. Not a lot of people have heard of them.

Foredom motor is great, no complaints, get the metal foot pedal though.

Small angle hand pieces 55 and 56 are far from heavy duity and patients is needed. Also most latch type burrs they use are hard to find and have limited reach to get deep into the transfers.

I have a couple years on my Foredom stuff and it gets used nearly every day for something or other nearly maintenance free. The angle hand pieces are showing some wear though and the bearings are getting a bit sloppy. The regualr 1/8 and 1/4 inch drive handpieces have stood up very well.

Is the cc specialty flex shaft kit worth the extra money over a foredom? I'm almost ready to go pick up a foredom and the right angle head for it. I seen they have the whole kit for small 2 strokes for $650.

The cc specialty motor is a foredom with there tag on it. TX series 1/3HP, you can get with metal foot pedal.

Back