Central Ohio GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hold nothing against any other state ..even Michigan.
If anyones confused about the dates I'm shootin for the 8th. Only reason it would change would be forecasted bad weather.

You would really let someone from Michigan come? Why don't you just invite
North Korea and Iran too!:givebeer:

amanda is close to lancaster isn't it? My dad lives in lancaster. Might have to make a run up to see my family and cut some wood. :)

Couple of yrs ago I had a 36" plus sycamore given to me. I only cut 2 rounds off it with the SuperXL and gave up. Wish I had it now.

You would really let someone from Michigan come? Why don't you just invite
North Korea and Iran too!:givebeer:

Oh come on have a since of humor, picture the MICHIGAN tag driving through Columbus OSU area on the way to the gtg, like running the gauntlet first to get to the other side. :laugh:

I think 4 states were represented at the Ind gtg.

Dusty and I will probably be there, weather being the determining factor. If it's 20 and snowing outside tho, I'll probably wait for the spring GTG.. LOL

Ian

We can always make room.. Might need to yank the bench seat out of the back of the truck. Been thinking of doing that anyway. I never have passengers back there and it's taking up valuable space.

Ian

Thanks wrpoor;
Anyway I can help?
Actually there might be. I was going to go ahead and start the bon fire Friday day and the cook fire too so Saturday morn early it will still be hot. Basically Friday till I go to work I'll be preparing.

Last edited:
Back