Central Ohio Spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that can't make it hope to see you at GTG somewhere in the future. For those that can I'll put up my addy again.
7119 Sixteenth Rd Sw Amanda, OH 43102
614-361-3296
No particular start time and no particular end time. I imagine folks will filter in from 8-10 and things will rap at about 4-6.

Something else I want to throw out there. I have 17 cants but at least 3 are of very low quality. And another 4 are odd sized (6x9).
If I call by 9am I can order up as many clear popular cants as I want and pick up tomorrow. 8x8s are 28.00. How many are interested in purchasing cants or purchasing any left over cants? As it stands now my best cants are cotton wood.
Also I have an almost perfectly round 20" bark free 15' long cotton wood that could make a dandy big wood race cant if anyone has the bar and chain. There are 2 more bark free cotton woods similar also that can be for whatever.
So let me know if you can so I can decide by tomorrow on the cants.

Looks like i'm in. I'll chip in on some wood if you think we need more racing squares.

Something else I want to throw out there. I have 17 cants but at least 3 are of very low quality. And another 4 are odd sized (6x9).
If I call by 9am I can order up as many clear popular cants as I want and pick up tomorrow. 8x8s are 28.00. How many are interested in purchasing cants or purchasing any left over cants? As it stands now my best cants are cotton wood.
Also I have an almost perfectly round 20" bark free 15' long cotton wood that could make a dandy big wood race cant if anyone has the bar and chain. There are 2 more bark free cotton woods similar also that can be for whatever.

If you decide to buy additional cants, I'll cover the cost of one.

Trying to figure out my schedule for the next couple days. I have to mow the lawn and get all of my saws ready tonight. That's so that I'll have tomorrow after work to port the 390XP "Cookie Monster". Nothing like working on a deadline. I might end up taking off at noon tomorrow. I think Dad and I well probably leave my place about 7:30 Saturday morning, putting us there about 9.

Last edited:
How do you "more" a lawn???
I though I'd done about everything to one at one time or another but that is a new one on me!!!:msp_tongue:

Mike

The site has a "BIT" of tenderness but as of right now I'm planning to be there!
Youens might have to tie me in a chair, just please let me up for the lunch break!!!

Mike

Many Moons Ago

Remember this GTG, Bill? I think this was the first one for many of us. This one was hosted by BegleyTree, IIRC.

147733617_PToUp-M.jpg

147734722_zSuab-M.jpg

Looks like I'm out of this one guys, I'll have to catch the next one.

Budget concerns and having the season-opener for the TTPA tomorrow night (maybe, rain in the forecast), I have a full plate right now. Have fun and can't wait to see the pictures!

Way to go Brad. Diggin in the archives hehehehe. There sure is alot to tell about that GTG.

I can purchase some left over cants...

Latest posts

Back