Central Ohio Spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still planning on making this one my first and looking forward to meeting you guys. Probably won't be bringin' any saws with me, but that doesn't mean I'll be headin' back home without any if there's some wheelin' and dealin' goin' on.

Did someone say "near NOS 064"?:msp_ohmy:

'Bout 3 1/2 hours for me from up here by the lake and I'm hoping to bring a buddy who is rolling in tonight from S.C. for a nieces graduation next week. We'll more than likely be late arrivals unless I can roust him early or he's just too beat to turn around for another 7 hours on the road.

Poge

Packed for morning gtg trip.

I'm only bringing 18 saws just in case somebody wants something worse then me and 2 have been sold already.

packedgtg2012001.jpg

I just got home tonight. I won't be making the trip up like I wanted. You guys take plenty of videos for us that can't go. Hope to see some of you on the 16th at terrys.:cheers:

I know this is OT... but Im in a bind. Does anyone have a Verizon phone they would want to sell (non smartphone), with clean ESN?
Sounds goofy, but my phone went swimming on Sunday. Bought a really nice Samsung Convoy 2 off of ebay, got it tonight... and it doesnt work. Just thought I would throw this up here in the small chance that someone might have something! Im sure my wife would like her phone back haha. If ya have something you would want to sell at the GTG tomorrow, PM me a price and the details. It is greatly appreciated!
Getting ready to gas, load up, and hit the sack!

Hope everyone has a safe trip. We will only have to drive about 2 hours, see everyone in the morning! I will try to get some sleep tonight, must admit I am pretty excited.

gtg

5 saws ready n loaded. wife got her shift covered today so shes coming with!
well b there bout 9 as well, cant wait to meet all of ya. see ya all tomarrow

my saws

2 macs 250,1-51
husky 61
2 homies vi super2, xl-903

Cody McM

It was a great day at the Poor's homestead. Again, Bill and his wife put on a great event! The weather was fantastic, although very windy. It was great hanging out with both old and new friends alike. The trucks unloaded and that's all that's happening tonight. I will try to upload some vids in a bit.

Latest posts

Back