Central Ohio Spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks brad ,for the moment your in the hunt but i think when it gets down to the wire you may get sniped. i know there are many guys drooling over the thought of having that chain.

Thanks for posting pictures of this. Looks like it was a nice day for it.

I know its hard and a PITA but names with faces would be good.

I wish I could have been there but was on a round trip to Detroit. I heard one of my saws was going toi be there though,......

Who has all the cut times? Bill?

Brad, Mike also took a pic of each page.

gtgtimes2012001.jpg

gtgtimes2012002.jpg

gtgtimes2012003.jpg

gtgtimes2012004.jpg

gtgtimes2012005.jpg

gtgtimes2012006.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone that came. Sure was alot of nice saws there. Even the vintage saws were awesome. Thanks to Kevin for keeping track of times and to Brad and anyone that took pics and video. What I do is only a small part of hosting a GTG. I've always been able to rely on you guys to complete the day.

Good thing Nate (a very smooth and good operator) showed up to the gtg to run Brad's new piped 390 for him. Nate can wring the best times out of a saw.

[video=youtube;1prVCW7c4_o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1prVCW7c4_o[/video]

Another TY to Bill and Jody, as well as all you guys that were there. Weather, place, food, companionship and SAWS were all the best. I LOVED my first GTG - you ALL shoulda' been there.

A BIG Thank You to Art aka stihl crazy aka old iron logging for donating a Miracle Wedge to me for a give away drawing at the GTG.

How this all went down.

Sometimes I have the worst luck. :msp_tongue:

I wanted that miracle wedge that old iron logging donated for the gtg drawing really really bad. After lunch I shook the box up good and had one of Bill's little kids reach in and pull out the winner.
Well I was shocked to say the least when I opened the card and it had my name on it. I felt a little awkward and bad about it so I said no, pull another name. So Andre aka andyshine is the winner of the miracle wedge.

Thanks Art for the very generous donation for gtg give away. :msp_thumbup::msp_thumbup:

Back