Central Ohio Spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Bill!!!

Good to see everyone again. Shame we all live so far apart.Great to meet a few new faces.

Since no one has mentioned it yet...........one of the gut busters of the day was Fred's.........entrance.

He comes barreling down the drive, past the garage, hits the yard about 35mph with Bill yelling "No, not that way Fred", drives thru the garden and parks in the freshly planted bean field, with Bill still hollerin "Tell him to get out of the bean field!"

Classic Fred
Sure was good to see ya SuperMan. Next one I'm not worrying about running saws. Just going to socialize. And yes that was a funny moment!!!

Great GTG Bill! Sorry I missed it. It was a choice between Litchfield Beach and Amanda. I went with Litchfield Beach. However, if Duncan and I had know that it wouldn't snow, it may have tilted the decision the other way.

Stay safe, help your neighbor, know grace and be at peace,

joat

Thanks Bill!!!

Good to see everyone again. Shame we all live so far apart.Great to meet a few new faces.

Since no one has mentioned it yet...........one of the gut busters of the day was Fred's.........entrance.

He comes barreling down the drive, past the garage, hits the yard about 35mph with Bill yelling "No, not that way Fred", drives thru the garden and parks in the freshly planted bean field, with Bill still hollerin "Tell him to get out of the bean field!"

Classic Fred

that was a garden!?!! oops and tell the farmer ill give him a dollar (thats about all those beans are worth) lol

but seriously i had a great time made some great deals and had some awesome food!

bill, your gtgs keep getting better every year. p.s. sorry for parking in the garden, never seen your yard without snow on it. lol;)

That GTG really got me going again. Haven't went 2 days since without cutting something. Today I dropped an Ash that was a biggin' for me - 32" diameter at waist high. First branch was 57 feet up. The M-Tronic ate it up and it fell in the exact line I was aiming for - WOO HOO!

Latest posts

Back