Certified Tree Worker Test help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arbor John

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm scheduled to take the exam next WednesdayM. Today I received a list of 157 trees for the ID portion. This seems a bit crazy, 1 week to learn 157 trees. There are also trees on the list (like Almond) that I have never seen. I don,t think there is a single Almond tree in the entire state of Wyoming. I would appreciate any advicem

I'm scheduled to take the exam next WednesdayM. Today I received a list of 157 trees for the ID portion. This seems a bit crazy, 1 week to learn 157 trees. There are also trees on the list (like Almond) that I have never seen. I don,t think there is a single Almond tree in the entire state of Wyoming. I would appreciate any advicem

I'm not help to you, but I've never seen an almond tree either. Never even though about one until now. Good luck man.

you have to be certified now to do tree work? good luck is all I can say and I don't think I've ever seen an almond tree either.

Latest posts

Back