• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold CFB MS440/460 hybrid

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodslasher

Make McCulloch Great Again!
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Up for sale is a CFB MS440/460 hybrid. I got this saw in a trade with another member and installed a new Maxflow kit, a new oem fuel tank (the old one was tweaked), and a new oem Stihl 3/4 wrap. I've run a few tanks through it and I really enjoy the saw but it just isn't the right fit for me. I'd like to get $900 + the ride for it but I'm open to offers.
IMG_6993.jpegIMG_6994.jpegIMG_6995.jpegIMG_6996.jpegIMG_6997.jpegIMG_6999.jpegIMG_7001.jpegIMG_7002.jpegIMG_7004.jpegIMG_7005.jpeg

I also have a 32" Stihl lightweight 3/8 x 0.050 bar that was used for ~6 test cuts, as well as two Oregon 3/8 x 0.050 full skip, full chisel, square-ground chains I'd include for an additional $200 + the ride. One of the chains is new, never used and the other was used for ~6 test cuts. I can get pics of the bar/chains if anyone wants. NOTE: This is only for sale with the saw, I will not sell it separately. If it doesn't sell with the saw I'm lengthening the slot and running it on my 372 with an adapter.

Latest posts

Back