Chainsaw Coffee Mugs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slightly off topic but I'm very surprised they are allowed to sell Husqvarna AND Stihl in the same shop.
Years ago the shop I am at was the biggest Husqvarna dealer in the state and one of the top 20 in teh western US. Stihl came in and wanted them to sell their saws, but the deal was that all the Husqvarnas had to go among several other crazy requirments.

Long story short, Husqvarna stayed and a dealer up the road took Stihl. Then the big box stores rolled into town (lowe's and homes depot), undersold every Husqvarna dealer, and shut everyone down.

there is a deal about 20 mins from my house they sell stihl, husqvarna, echo been doing it for years

Not sure, perhaps they have changed the rules. This would have been about 20-25 years ago.

My favorite chainsaw coffee cup. ;)

Poulan%20cup%20amp%20koosie%20010_zps0uoicpze.jpg

I have one somewhere that shows a tree stump and says "Don't worry, I hugged it first".

Wish I had heard of that saying the day the hippie lady called me a tree murderer. I asked her his she wiped her butt with plastic and she stormed off.

Latest posts

Back