Chainsaw forum questions and a poll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do we need the clicky drama? Are some guys more equal than others?

• No, nobody needs no stinkin drama queens

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • Yes, we need more clicks and drama

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • No everybody is the same

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Yes, some members are the "elite"

Votes: 23 38.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know who you are T, but glad to see someone else that has the gull to poke a stick at some of these Kotex people that like to think they can harass in the open forum. What I don't get is I had Kotex in my signature for a couple days and somehow you caught it. :jawdrop:

Sir if you search and read you will see there has always been clicks on this site. There is a some in this Kotex posse here now that thinks they can call out and harass members with their own threads they start. As spacemule brought up this is completely against site rules. Yet they go on and do what they want because they think they are above the approach of the mods for some reason.

I will go cast my vote now. :cheers:

I don't know who you are T, but glad to see someone else that has the gull to poke a stick at some of these Kotex people that like to think they can harass in the open forum. What I don't get is I had Kotex in my signature for a couple days and somehow you caught it. :jawdrop:

Sir if you search and read you will see there has always been clicks on this site. There is a some in this Kotex posse here now that thinks they can call out and harass members with their own threads they start. As spacemule brought up this is completely against site rules. Yet they go on and do what they want because they think they are above the approach of the mods for some reason.

I will go cast my vote now. :cheers:

You don't know who he is?! :dizzy: :laugh:

:greenchainsaw: :cheers:

That's just funny! And I seem to remember no whining being in the rules with all this rule calling out members. Oh well, I went to RS as well, alot of good information from more than one person that everybody has their heads up his diaper. Hey Fatboy, it's so bad you have to mess up a good offtopic forum by begging mods to ban members. To be honest, I didn't really enjoy trying to read about chainsaws, scrolling through your "I'm drunk and have to drain my wee wittle weewee" posts. Put some tissues next to monitor and, stop the incessant ranting for somebody having an opinion other than your friend.

Nope not a clue Sir :confused: A very true post :agree2:

Funny, a thread with a title word containing the letters W I S E started so much :censored:. I refuse to read it after I posted in it to knock it off.

In fact, I'm going to unsubscribe from that thread, it's clogging up my control panel...

Our Maine Poll: does anybody give a rat's a$$ ?:computer2::arg::sword::rolleyes::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Reactions: PB
Looks like FatGuy called it right after all.:cheers:

Sir you are so :censored: :confused: and :dizzy:

I believe that they are all one in the same. I asked Darin to look into who Teslahole is and got no response. A persona (albeit funny) created to mock my last name, avatar, location,signature, etc. I believe that that name and wooddog are both Kevin.

Your last name? I've already looked at wooddog and at this point I am not willing to comment further publically, but there is no match with him and anyone else as of this am, including teslahole in our database.

It even looks like the moderator's have checked into me for some reason.

Live with it people you are all wrong.

Sir's I am wooddog, I am not this T person, kevin or who ever else you can dream up :dizzy:. I just don't get it. I am my own person and you have to live with being WRONG! :dizzy:

Teslahole, looking at your profile and mine, one would be an idot not to think one was mocking the other. name, avatar, location, (limpsville, really?)signature, etc. Wooddog, I remember the Kotex comment. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to think you are one in the same. As far as cut4fun, I may owe him an apolgy and will be quick to do so as soon as I'm proved wrong. Now, here are the possibilities as I see them,
1. you're all the same guy
2. cut4fun has nothing to do with this and
a, you two are the same guy, or
b, you're not the same guy, and,
i Teslahole has been lurking, and decided he wished to emulate me

There in no way, that Teslahole is not a persona created to mock me. (once again, it is kinda funny, but disturbing someone would put that much effort into it)

and now for the disclaimer,

IF I AM PROOVEN WRONG, I WILL APPOLOGIZE, WHOLE HEARTEDLY, WITHOUT EXCEPTION TO WHOM EVER I WRONGED.

If, I'm right, I'm glad I exposed you and sincerely hope our paths will one day cross. At that point, we can all, as gentlemen, in a non hostile way, resolve our differences.

A real help would be if the gang $hit was dropped. If someone disagrees on topic then leave it the hell alone. The clique mess is way out of control.

There are certain members on here where I make an extra effort to read their threads as they have proven to know a lot about the workings of a chainsaw.

I'm interested in anything Shindaiwa so I pay attention to those threads also. This is not a brand loyalty for those with thin skin.:cry:

I've been flamed a few times on here but that comes with the territory when I ask a really dumb question.

Brand loyalty shows up on here and some are very tenacious when protecting their preferred brand of equipment.

I also realize that sometimes I'm just having an off day and this site is a good place to vent. Some just vent better than others.

A real help would be if the gang $hit was dropped. If someone disagrees on topic then leave it the hell alone. The clique mess is way out of control.

Kindly peruse previous post: "Maine Poll" a.k.a. "R.A.":givebeer:

So, boys and girls, will it be the Saints or the Colts ? Now there's a real poll. :jawdrop:

My heart say Saints as they're due for some good fortune, but my mind say Colts as they've got the proven track record.

Last edited:
I think we all know the answers, but just for giggles

Is this site about chainsaws or clicky little drama clubs?

I want to ask a question also....... Is this site about chainsaws or is a place for someone such as yourself to stir up some ####? It is beyond me as to why anyone would want to have any trouble with Nik, if that is the situation here.
I have met him a time or two and in my opinion he is one hell of a fella. I have also met Kevin a few times and again in my opinion he also was a very nice guy. I hope that this isnt Kevin using a different username to make this post to stir up trouble ( just doesnt seem like something he would do in my opinion). Keep your head up Nik, whoever it is will be gone soon enough.:cheers:

Sometimes this site reminds me of a kid in high school who decided to become the first male cheerleader. He caught crap from all sides, but while we were riding to the game with a bunch of other dumb ass football players, he was riding on the bus filled with all our horny girlfriends.

That kid always had a smile on his face.

Last edited:
Mt heart say Saints as they're due for some good fortune, but my mind say Colts as they've got the proven track record.

:cheers::agree2::agree2::agree2: Manning is to good, not knocking the saints they definitly worked to be were they are at.. Outta be good game.. Redskins fan for life here. (dont laugh to hard)

Last edited:
Sir you are so :censored: :confused: and :dizzy:

It even looks like the moderator's have checked into me for some reason.

Live with it people you are all wrong.

Sir's I am wooddog, I am not this T person, kevin or who ever else you can dream up :dizzy:. I just don't get it. I am my own person and you have to live with being WRONG! :dizzy:

Yes I do not no you. I am sure you got checked out after you disagreed with one of the gang here. That's the gang mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back