Chainsaw forum questions and a poll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do we need the clicky drama? Are some guys more equal than others?

• No, nobody needs no stinkin drama queens

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • Yes, we need more clicks and drama

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • No everybody is the same

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Yes, some members are the "elite"

Votes: 23 38.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A real help would be if the gang $hit was dropped. If someone disagrees on topic then leave it the hell alone. The clique mess is way out of control.

I think thats the truth. The gang crap or click crap whatever you want to call it, sucks. If you donnt' agree with the click, the hole posse comes down own you. But if you need to be part of the circlejerk, just agree with the in crowd.

The click crap is the problem. How much mellowdrama is there on this site today, I can point to three threads that all involve the same in crowd.

But evryone but them is at fault, nonsence. It's gang mentality and now the call is for a moderater tto hammer any opposition to the gang.

yes bradeley I saw your post which is now deleted, wish I quoted it, cant' stay out of the spotlite can you.
Tell me bradeley didn't you have these drama issues on at least one other website.

Does the fault always lie somewear else? Couldn't be you right?
If you think I'm the only one thinking this about the gang, you are wrong.

There is a tendency for a "clique" of friends to group or congregate on
certain threads, and dominate the "discussion", but it seems to be sporadic,
and if any angst arises, sure, their friends will hop in to aid their buddy.

But the overall conspiracy theory is just plain silly.

Trimmed probably feels like a Nursery School teacher, keeping the toddlers
from hurting each other too much before the parents arrive.

He has smacked my peepee a few times, as he has had to have done to others, so grow up and get over it.

I did happen to enjoy it, however.......

But that is a different forum............

But all in all, let it drop. Make some constructive posts/threads...

Or, hell, don't.................

Last edited:
if by that you mean the same old members ganging up on one guy, I agree 100%.

That is not what I meant. I don't care who it is, If someone makes a post or starts a thread that is counter to what many of the members think then response is allowed. The crap starts when someone blasts that member for disagreement with the OP, taking the thread off topic and down the gutter.

Let everyone hash out their own discussion. If members constantly end up starting threads that end up smelling like a sewer, then maybe it is time to examine the way in which that member presents themselves. The "POSSE" business makes it worse.

Have I made myself clear?

That is not what I meant. I don't care who it is, If someone makes a post or starts a thread that is counter to what many of the members think then response is allowed. The crap starts when someone blasts that member for disagreement with the OP, taking the thread off topic and down the gutter.

Let everyone hash out their own discussion. If members constantly end up starting threads that end up smelling like a sewer, then maybe it is time to examine the way in which that member presents themselves. The "POSSE" business makes it worse.

Have I made myself clear?

John, listen, this whole posse business arose when the few of us who live in relative close proximity and socialize together were erroneously reffered to as the Ohio Chainsaw Mafia. Brad decided to set the record straight and explain we were not said group. I jokingly suggested that we should be called the diaper posse as a result of the various photo chops. This was a joke. Now, gang mentality is alive and well and you are very much apart of it. You, and others like yourself take every opportunity to gang up on Brad. That kind of attitude is far more dangerous and pointless than a silly signature.

Am I clear?

There is a tendency for a "clique" of friends to group or congregate on
certain threads, and dominate the "discussion", but it seems to be sporadic,
and if any angst arises, sure, their friends will hop in to aid their buddy.

But the overall conspiracy theory is just plain silly.

Trimmed probably feels like a Nursery School teacher, keeping the toddlers
from hurting each other too much before the parents arrive.

He has smacked my peepee a few times, as he has had to have done to others, so grow up and get over it.

But all in all, let it drop. Make some constructive posts/threads...

Or, hell, don't.................

Well said.

You, and others like yourself take every opportunity to gang up on Brad. That kind of attitude is far more dangerous and pointless than a silly signature.
Am I clear?

Who do I gang up on Brad with? Name this Gang of which I am part. Just because I disagree with Brad on a regular basis doesn't mean I gang up on Brad.

The real truth is that if anyone speaks against Brad, you, Andre, your brother, and the rest of what I called the Ohio Chainsaw Mafia comes down on that person like a ton of bricks. Don't act like it isn't true. The past threads are evidence. I stay on topic, unless one of Brads minions decides it is time for revenge. The OCM makes it personal.

Brad is a grown man. Let him fight hid own battles. If someone is out of line, then the mods will take care of it.

Who do I gang up on Brad with? Name this Gang of which I am part. Just because I disagree with Brad on a regular basis doesn't mean I gang up on Brad.

The real truth is that if anyone speaks against Brad, you, Andre, your brother, and the rest of what I called the Ohio Chainsaw Mafia comes down on that person like a ton of bricks. Don't act like it isn't true. The past threads are evidence. I stay on topic, unless one of Brads minions decides it is time for revenge. The OCM makes it personal.

Brad is a grown man. Let him fight hid own battles. If someone is out of line, then the mods will take care of it.

I see a lot more evidence of people playing pile on the rabbit. Read carefuly,

Girls, girls, girls. :confused: You gotta get real. Forget about peepees getting riled up ( whew, psyche time, want Prozac Mr. ? ), "elites", ad nauseum. Get a life girls.:buttkick:

Hey, this is VIRTUAL. It is the internet. This isn't a sandbox to throw dirt around. It's a FORUM---exchange ideas, get suggestions, give some light guff (no, I can't spell ). You, you at home, sitting on your heinie getting upset ???!!! :dizzy: Jeeez, get up, get out in the real world, make a buck, sweat, make love, kiss your kids, give thanks to a vet you know who made this all possible, take a long walk holding hands with the one you love. ( N.B. Because the V.A. and those in active duty reserve units will not provide live Taps, we do it at Mil Honor Funerals. It will give you a reality check. I did Taps in Augusta last week at the Maine Veterans' Cemetary. It is always powerful. ) So get a perspective on reality.......NOW !

I am dismissed. :clap:

Friends disagreeing, and coming to one's side, does not equate with an A.S.
conspiracy, unless one is not well grounded in reality.

So if one makes a **** post, and doesn't get a rep boost, then
A.S. is guilty of what?

Everyone sit back and do not reply now, and this poop will have floated down the river, and be gone.....

I see a lot more evidence of people playing pile on the rabbit. Read carefuly,

Your view is biased. Brad is a personal friend of yours. You see things differently. I call it like I see it. The minute others agree, or vice versa, here comes the OCM muscle. See my join date Nik? I've seen alot of bickering on this site, but nothing to match what has happened in the past few months.

Loyalty is good. Brad is fortunate to have such a close group.

Friends disagreeing, and coming to one's side, does not equate with an A.S.
conspiracy, unless one is not well grounded in reality.

So if one makes a **** post, and doesn't get a rep boost, then
A.S. is guilty of what?

Everyone sit back and do not reply now, and this poop will have floated down the river, and be gone.....
John,shut the hell up, who's going to listen to a NFG, cheque bouncing scumbag idiot? Lol
John

Last edited:
John,shut the hell up, who's going to listen to a NFG, cheque bouncing scumbag idiot? Lol
John

My post is an example how things can get out of hand. I was joking, John knows I was joking, the mods know I'm joking, however a new poster may think I am just a flaming SOB, but all I did was quote John's sig. lol
Just thought I'd point that out before I get reported! lol
John

:hmm3grin2orange:

I do not remember how long ago I started reading but there has always been plenty of drama, lots of queens and an assortment of "clubs", "gangs", "cliques", "buddies", "pals", "friends" enemies, etc.

Without them most threads die off in half a page. With them many threads die off in half a page and then get necromanced into legend.

Poking the dead, while wearing diapers, drinking and chill'n by the stump all the while studying to become a lawyer is what chainsaws are all about.

At least nobody has lost any ones saw behind the work bench for a while or lately asked for some big Stihls to be donated so they could be sold in Africa.

If it gets to thick for you, leave and do not let the door hit you in your head helmut on the way out.

I voted for more drama and queens, the current ones are getting to predictable.

Last edited:
:hmm3grin2orange:

I do not remember how long ago I started reading but there has always been plenty of drama, lots of queens and an assortment of "clubs", "gangs", "cliques", "buddies", "pals", "friends" enemies, etc.

Without them most threads die off in half a page. With them many threads die off in half a page and then get necromanced into legend.

Poking the dead, while wearing diapers, drinking and chill'n by the stump all the while studying to become a lawyer is what chainsaws are all about.

At least nobody has lost any ones saw behind the work bench for a while or lately asked for some big Stihls to be donated so they could be sold in Africa.

If it gets to thick for you, leave and do not let the door hit you in your head helmut on the way out.

I voted for more drama and queens, the current ones are getting to predictable.
Ya, I remember well the fights between climbers and loggers and the ganging up on saw builders. It was all pretty funny and I don't hold any resentment.
Remember "Hell's Kitchen?" Now that was fun! What happened to Horst? lol
John

As a fairly new guy reading a Chain Saw Board to learn, let me sum up my new chain saw knowledge I have learned today. I guess someday when I'm out on the back 40 and my Chain Saw crapps-out I can look at my newly acquired info and fix-it.

Popeye and Pluto are not gay lovers
Yukonsawman admits he's a SOB
Fish bounces Checks
Brad S has powerful friends
Ohio chain saw Mafia does or does not exist.

I Feel Much More Confident Now
Thanks for all the great help and info.

I actually miss getting beat up on here on AS. It gives me a chance to assert my vast social skills. Even Spacedolt doesn't extend any respect like flaming me like he used to.:mad:
Gypo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back