Chainsaw Get Together

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe when the pictures are posted, people can identify themselves in some of the shots. I can recall most of the faces/names, like Gypo, Jokers, EHP, Yukon, Rich, Hunter, Sedanman, but then some other names escape me.

In Kenskip's pictures, I'm the guy cutting with the 266 in picture 100 0072.

OK,
I hear by relinquish all pictures into the capable hands of Mange. I hope every one enjoys them. I had a good time Saturday. Hope two see you all sometime soon. Ken

It was a great GTG. Thanks to Russ, Ed and Sedanman for organizing and putting everything together so well. It was great to meet all the Arbsite members who attended.
We started off with Lewis showing us his great collection of antique saws.
John
LewisBranderSawCollection.jpg

Here's Woodsjunkie! Eric had some really fast saws and placed 1st in the 0-100cc class with his 066. Eric placed in other classes I believe.
John
Woodsjunkie.jpg

Eric also caused his fair share of trouble while he was there and started at least one knock down and dragout fight over the last of Sedanman's ribs. Woodsjunkie is the one flipping the bird.
John
Woodsdonkey.jpg

Here's Rich Hoffman and Paul Woodland from New Brunswick. Paul placed first with an EHP 088 and Rich Hoffman had the most fun of anyone there I think.
John
RichandPaul.jpg

I bet all the neighbors around there thought you guys were nuts. scratch that, i bet they knew you guys were nuts :D

Hey gypo again thanks for the pop................ IOU1
Paul is one heck of a guy and one smok'in operator

It's nice to see this forum have some real action again. Maybe this GTG will move the site back to where it was a year ago.

glens said:
Of course, now that we can no longer edit our own property here on the site those large pictures will be a permanent part of history.
seriously though. this is stupid. i know the topic is being covered elsewhere, but i still dont understand why the edit option has been removed, and no1 seems to have an explanation.

Marky Mark said:
It's nice to see this forum have some real action again. Maybe this GTG will move the site back to where it was a year ago.
Too bad the Flu had to set you back mark would have Ben nice to see you again :angel:

some names

Okay, from Gypo's pictures, here's the best I can do with the names:
a) picture of Chris Cicora cutting with 3120, to the left is Hunter, ?, Eric (woodsjunkie), Rich (rahtreelimbs), Paul Woodland (NBlogger, I think), Steve (?) Wright (it was a pretty cool day and he wore a T-shirt all day), me (Bob) sitting down, ? (he knew all the genus/species on trees).

b) Paul (sedanman) with belly bar 7900

c) picture of woodsjunkie cutting is : Sedanman, Larry Combs, ?, Eric (cutting), Yukon359

d) standing in front of garage eating: ?, L. Combs, Eric (middle finger), Sedanman, Rich

woodsjunkie said:
Ben nice to see you again :angel:

Thanks Eric I was looking forward to seeing you also. I have some nice strong clubs now. To bad Cahoon had to have his other hip worked on, he's just about Dunn with my 2100 :heart: Why not make the trip out to Cali this fall??

Back