chainsaw pranks and wood related pranks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crowe

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I thought I would take a stab at getting a good thread going. Whats the funniest thing you have done to someone in the woods or at the shop some thing saw related. I use to work for a guy and he had several guys working at the time I was a cutter and had a guy topping for me well he was butthole always late, always hungover and always stuck it seemed liked all day long all I heard was hey Wade I'm stuck! We called him sticky. Anyway, I use to take a whiz in his muffler from time to time to get even talk about a stinkin mess,LOL!!!. He would let that saw sit and run for twenty minutes to get rid of the smell!! I also use to take the new saw chains out of the box and flip them inside out. The guy we worked for use to get so mad he'd say ????'t they put those chains together insde out. he would take them home break'em and bring them back. Three or four months later we would do it again. Ok guys, lets here them

In our shop one of the guys is known for removing the chain from a saw being worked on, put the bar back on and fire it up. Then walk up behind a new guy, revving it and jamming it up between his legs.

My friend and I took a couple of old homeatnight XLs to school without chains fired them up in the parking lot and started running at each other with the saws revved up.... Scared the @#$#@#%#$#@# out of the teachers!!!!!:laugh:

Also like Crow was saying, I have a bad habit of flipping the chains inside out to my friends and watching their expressions;)

worst trick, i played on myself... let an oldtimer use my super xl... he told me the dang thing dont cut enough on a tank of gas...so he went back to axe and bowsaw. he didnt use any mixed gas when he added to what i left in the tank... but heck u couldnt hurt that old homelite.
she came loose the next day and never gave any trouble.

Not chainsaw, but woods related, the old open can of sardines on the manifold on the old 230 timberjack would work everytime.

Yeah, flipping a chain inside out is pretty cool. It's kind of like folding a band saw blade up you just got to flip it just right! Its good for several laughs.

We use to put chains on backwards, stuff the air carbs with paper towels and of course the popular greasing of the gear sfifter knobs, seats and so forth. Wade

Back