Chainsaw Retribution

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Years ago I heard a story about a guy & his ex. Seems a judge ruled she got half his property, including the house. His answer was to chainsaw the house in half right through the walls and roof, then wall off "his" half! As I recall the follow-up was that she sued & he ended up paying anyhow.

Mike

Its makes me wonder if a chainsaw, used in a realous jit of fage, ever injured the perpetrator in the process.
A tool of any sort should never be used in a realous jit of fage.
Gypo

John, do you mean to tell me that you have never seeked revenge agianst a tree that put a dent in your equipment???:p

reminds me of a phone call from an ex-girlfriend that i caught cheating on me, " i own half of the boat ". that is what she got!!!!!!!:D

I'm gonna get me one of them Jonseroods when I grow up...Oh, wait...

What would we do without our esteemed Gypo John, who can even make yesterday's news entertaining?

Hi Eyolf, thanks for bringing that up, I was going to ask the same question myself. It would be a very, very, lonely place if we didn't distinguish the Woodsman from the Woodsworker.
Give me, Cold, Cold Beer,
And Warm, Warm Women,
And Good Ole Country Music playin' Loud!
John

Here is the Hotel, the picture above is the Pointer Bro's, only year round bar group in the Yukon. Their CD is awsome if you have a chance to find it.
P.S., there are ghosts in there, trust me.
John

Now were Logging! Good to see a little action out of you Chainsaw Nerds. Gypho, did you know anybody can fell a tree. Ya its just a matter of where. Look out ! Dennis

Hi Dennis, yes the chainsaw nerds are coming out of the woodwork like carpenter ants. Sometimes I get asked how I know which way a tree will fall, I just reply, " how should I know, do you think I'm a bloody prophet?"
Anyway, today I sought retribution on a poplar with a 999PP and a KD 088.
Stay tuned for the videos, you bunch of nerds.
John

Wow, something wasn't right. The 999 got up and talked alot more than it did in the movie. What happened was, I made that cut with the fuel that Dan had put in it in P.A. Then it ran out and I used my magic gas and it was only about .5 of a sec. behind the 088KD. I took several better movies, but kept ending up with file errors on the floppy. The bottom line is, I am exceedingly pleased with the 999 that Dan built, but disalusioned by the fact he couldn't make it 5 pounds lighter.
John

Back