Chainsaw(s) Score with Pics now!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thechief

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hey again guys, got some pics taken today after I got the saws running. All I did was tear everything apart, cleaned everything up and put them back together. Oh I'm sorry, the 038 needed a new fuel hose and filter due to the old one rotting from old fuel. They both fire up on the first pull and ran like champs. Also pics of all my children! Thanks for looking guys!

Last edited:
Wow talk about taking a Guy at his garage sale, those babies look brand new!!!! Rep for ya!! You definitely found something there.:greenchainsaw:

was the plastic that clean or did you use some kinda plastic restore or wax? Look good I might even feel guilty....nah...it passed.lol.

Thanks for the comments guys. As for the plastic, it was super clean after i cleaned it up, then after I shot all the saws with Armor All to spif them up for some pics. On another note, does anyone know or point me in the direction of how to re-install the plastic cover with spring that goes over the carb on the 038? It fell off and I can't start it without covering the carb with my thumb. Hence I would imagine that is what the cover and little spring is for. Thanks again guys!!

Can you take a picture of the part you're trying to install and a picture of where you need to install it?

It's ok, I figured it out. Its the little plastic flap that goes inbetween the two halves of the air filter to choke the motor so it'll start. Starts like a champ now. Thanks again.

Ha ha, although my shop isn't totally spotless, I am very anal about putting all equipment and tools away, clean after they are used so you know exactly where to go next time you need them. How come is it that it doesn't take a week to not be able to see your bench but it takes upwards of 6 months to clean it up again? I'll guarantee it won't look that clean in a couple weeks but thanks for the compliment!

Latest posts

Back