Chainsaw suicide

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
injun joe

injun joe

ArboristSite Operative
lmfao !!

omg that is awesome lol could anyone find me a picture of that?
now that is a hell of a way to make a final impression kinda like the kid that shot himself last week lol

suicide is stupid including that people

Kennygee

Kennygee

ArboristSite Operative
head chopper

Now it that saw had been "Modified gas saw" :chainsaw: I wonder how many others would try to beat his time if he had set a timer on it? Well ,I hope if anybody else does try it they do at least time it so their next of kin can try to get it in the Guniess Record Book!! Did I spell that right?:givebeer: :givebeer: Yea my wife says I have a sick sense of humor:dizzy: I wonder what would really make someone so desperate to do something like that. RIP man

brinkwolf

brinkwolf

ArboristSite Operative
I missed it the first time posted. Now, can you image the intense pain he must have felt before he died. Darn people, there are easier ways to commit suicide(but probably not as ingenious).

Brmorgan

Brmorgan

Addicted to ArboristSite
You mean a 220V model, right? :monkey:

I can understand someone being so desperate that they want to kill themselves, but I do NOT understand those who try to do it seemingly as painfully as possible. If someone decides to check out like this, presumably to get attention, then I'm sorry but they're fair game for others' humor. I have absolutely no desire to see any pictures though, I've seen way too much saw-related carnage (chain and otherwise) first-hand to want to see anything else.

Last edited:
injun joe

injun joe

ArboristSite Operative
i would definitely have to agree that this isnt the most efficient way he probably didnt live very long though. if you hit that artery you die in a matter of seconds. although pics would have been nice. i wonder if they are going to put r.i.p on his grave stone (rest in pieces). being suicidal i would never want my family to find me torn to bits cuz they gotta clean it up and i dont want them to remeber me as a chore ,although that is one hell of a way to go out . i wonder if his funeral was open casket?there you thought you had a sick sense of humor.!!1

Latest posts