• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold STIHL 015L Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chainsaw Collectors

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I need money and this was sorta an impulse purchase to begin with. Just trying to get back what I paid for it. Stihl 015 L chainsaw. Converted to electronic ignition. Brand new Stihl chain and brand new Stihl Light 04 bar. Lost spark and may have carb issues. Very nice cosmetic condition. $120 pickup in central or northern Wisconsin, or $145 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 U.S states.
Possible trades or partial trades include a project dirt bike or running or repairable Briggs 11-12.5hp single cyl. engine(s)

Attachments

• IMG_6942.jpeg
    IMG_6942.jpeg
    658.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6943.jpeg
    IMG_6943.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6944.jpeg
    IMG_6944.jpeg
  • IMG_6945.jpeg
    IMG_6945.jpeg
    555.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6946.jpeg
    IMG_6946.jpeg
I wish you luck. You and the young man you bought it from. I respect your drive but you young guys need to develop a focus and stay away from impulses. It get's teenagers in trouble

Latest posts

Back