Chainsaw Tachometer Tip

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vintage Engine Repairs
Nice Jerry! I had thought of exactly that, just regular plug wire, I have a length left over from a rebuild of a stihl 045. I just couldn’t figure how to wire it to the boot and the plug so used the spark tester haha

Thanks for watching, I know you aren’t in to YouTube, so your time in doing so is much appreciated :)

pioneerguy600

pioneerguy600

Lost in Space
Staff member
. AS Supporting Member.
Nice Jerry! I had thought of exactly that, just regular plug wire, I have a length left over from a rebuild of a stihl 045. I just couldn’t figure how to wire it to the boot and the plug so used the spark tester haha

Thanks for watching, I know you aren’t in to YouTube, so your time in doing so is much appreciated :)
AN automotive type plug wire, old school type is what I use, it has the correct ends on it for connection, wire is so old it came off a distributor that had points and condenser, 1964 Pontiac with a 230 cu straight 6. I realize not everyone has access to stuff that old but there is always a workaround possible.

Latest posts