chainsaw weedwhacker combination deal

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4x4American

Got Sawdust?
Reaction score
Anyone ever seen this?

[video=youtube;K-EXukSA9lo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-EXukSA9lo&feature=share&list=ULK-EXukSA9lo[/video]

I think it looks very useful.... in fact I could put it to use tomorrow. Wish we could get a closeup in the video.

Well you know it's a Husqy powerhead. The sideways balance in the cut is perfect!

That's a very clever idea, it doesn't look as exciting as cutting with the "other" side of a brush cutter blade. It appears to be more efficient in 4" + wood than the alternatives.

Im thinking the same things. Ive had my boer goats working over a hedge row on the edge of their pasture. They've eaten all the leaves and bark off the privet but left the twigs and branchs. Im gonna cut it with the F250R/blade combo, but for the bigger stuff- that setup would come in awful handy.:msp_wink:

Kickback anyone? :msp_scared::msp_scared::msp_scared::msp_scared::msp_scared::msp_scared::msp_scared::msp_scared:

Idk, I think a forestry clearing saw would kick the cr*p out of that thing in every regard. It cuts faster, easier, and is balanced a lot better. But I always like to see new ideas pop up! I'm sure someone will find a use for it.

Kickback anyone? :msp_scared::msp_scared::msp_scared::msp_scared::msp_scared::msp_scared::msp_scared::msp_scared:

I was thinking as I watched the vid "What are the "Kick-back police" gonna say about that one?"

Useful, yes, dangerous, likely.

dw

Idk, I think a forestry clearing saw would kick the cr*p out of that thing in every regard. It cuts faster, easier, and is balanced a lot better. But I always like to see new ideas pop up! I'm sure someone will find a use for it.

use for it? Like amputating directly above the ankle :msp_scared:

I'll go along with the safety posts as well...How many trip hazards is that creating and those small saplings love to eat tires on equipment!

Latest posts

Back