Champ

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is one of the coolest gets I've seen in a long time. I've always had a special liking for the 670's and all it's variants. I have a 670 Super II and I think the "Champ" was the name used later on to celebrate several wins in the world logging championship in the early 90's. Rep on it's way!

No, that wasn't from me. I'd never let it go. Actually when he called me and told about it I thought he was pulling my leg, as he's been known to do. (Like the NOS 143 Dolmar. LOL)

He can partially thank my Jonsered "rep" for this score. Hasn't stopped in here in almost 5 years. Talk to him on the phone now and then, but he'd rather talk about guitars than saws. I've asked him more than a few times to be on the lookout for stuff like this, and he should have known about these saws because it was his FATHER's shop that sold it.

No, that wasn't from me. I'd never let it go. Actually when he called me and told about it I thought he was pulling my leg, as he's been known to do. (Like the NOS 143 Dolmar. LOL)

He can partially thank my Jonsered "rep" for this score. Hasn't stopped in here in almost 5 years. Talk to him on the phone now and then, but he'd rather talk about guitars than saws. I've asked him more than a few times to be on the lookout for stuff like this, and he should have known about these saws because it was his FATHER's shop that sold it.

Thats too funny Bob. I can very well remember you telling me before about your guitar playing saw rep.....I'm still laughing. :)

Guys, Barney didn't quite tell the whole story. There were SIX of them at one point, and he got the last one. If only I went up there on Friday and stumbled into that booth. :msp_ohmy:

Guys, Barney didn't quite tell the whole story. There were SIX of them at one point, and he got the last one. If only I went up there on Friday and stumbled into that booth. :msp_ohmy:

OMG!! Are you serious!?! Man, Im not laughin any more.....That just stinks.
I mean really.....But at the end of the day it's just a chainsaw.

Latest posts

Back