Charity Firewood Cutting for Interfaith Caregivers of Burnett County WI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, weather wasn't TOO bad, but company was great & we got it all cut to logs... more work tomorrow!!

4yqa2e7y.jpg
unyja7uz.jpg
zuzera6a.jpg
mymu3abu.jpg

Got a lot of pics to go through from the day, watching the end of the Nationwide race now. If I don't fall asleep, I'll get them up shortly.

Great day despite the occasional drizzle. Falling trees/clearing was a different type of GTG which also made it fun. Glad we had a good turnout even with the site/communication problems.

Thanks to Denny and all the others who made it possible.

Philbert

It was good seeing everyone again, And a fun charity cut to boot. Having the three skidsteers there really made quick work of clean up.

Beefie

Had a great time with a great bunch. Special thanks to Denny and Barb for all there hard work throughout the year. It was good to see everyone and cut a bunch of wood.

It was good to get out in the woods with you folks again. I am looking forward to the next one, its gonna have to wait untill after deer hunting for me now. I'd like to say thanks to Denny for giving us all the opportunity to get together and do what we enjoy doing, eating, BSing, and playing with chainsaws.

I had a good time on both days. It was great seeing everyone and bsing a bit. Good food as usual. It was kinda fun dropping some trees for a change. Thanks for the pics, and we'll see ya'll at the Council meeting tonight.

It was good to get out in the woods with you folks again. I am looking forward to the next one, its gonna have to wait untill after deer hunting for me now. I'd like to say thanks to Denny for giving us all the opportunity to get together and do what we enjoy doing, eating, BSing, and playing with chainsaws.

Any chance you might do another one early-mid December? I would love to come out.

Talked to Barb tonight-the chemo is really kicking Denny's azz. Gonna try to make it up on Sunday to help with deliveries-still has almost 40 yet to do..............

Might just gas up the old Chevy and give you a hand, nothing else planned that I know of for Sunday. Gonna try to get me a pheasant Sat afternoon.

Talked to Barb this afternoon. Said Denny has some difficult decisions to make regarding his Dad's medical situation. Ben had a stroke about a week ago and has been on life support. Keep Denny and Barb in your thoughts and prayers as they deal with this issue.

Back