Charlie Chan and the case of the fake Husky

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL!! Ok,,you got me....

Now why would she want to do that?..

If they did that for him, they'd have to do it for everyone. Just the price ya pay I guess for buying Husky factory seconds....:msp_wink:

You was messing with us..LOL!!

Nixon, Kissinger, neocons and Wall Street

No...don't go there. You can't blame them for taking advantage of the environment we have set up for them. You might want to slap the crap out of the politicians and fools who have spent the last couple of generations making this type of thing both probable and acceptable in the name of environmentalism and social justice.

--that's who did it, and you got it. China just plays with the hand they got dealt, and if our bigshots don't care, they feel they shouldn't care either.

Way back, Noxon and that dweeb kissinger had a mad scheme to play china off of russia. To get them to play ball they just offered...the manufacturing potential of the US. All of it apparently. The Chinese would have been idiots to turn it down, they leapfrogged multiple generations in just one in advances. They got handed trillions in R&D on a silver platter "here, take this stuff, free"! And they are still getting it! ya, they make some crap, but they have the potential to improve quality real fast now. I'm old enough to remember when Japanese imported stuff was considered crap..not any longer. The Chinese will get there.

Wall Street ran with it, and never stopped, a "corporate raid" is the expression, just on the entire US, to enrich the top level of traitors, sell off all the great assets built up over generations by the combined might of all the blue collar manufacturing people and the white collar engineers and scientists, for pennies on the yuan.

And then successive administrations kept up the same policies, because they are all bought off, since they are all tools of wall street and the bankster gangsters. A lot of money and power accumulated in fewer hands in just thirty years and change. They bankrupted the middle class, instead of wealth, they got offered inflated dollars, debt, and cheap crap imports.

I was an AuH20 worker back then, what is now termed a "paleocon", I knew noxon and kissinger and the other assorted what are now called neocons were skunks.

The amount of knockoffs out there is astounding, yet nothing of substance is ever done about it, not enough to matter, and now that they have about wiped out manufacturing, offshored tens of millions of solid jobs that ain't never coming back..oh well...I guess we are supposed to be grateful we created so many black suited billionaires out of millionaires, and we should be double grateful we have all this alleged "debt" that somehow the middle class is responsible for.

I stopped factory work after the third one got offshored, and dang I will never ever buy any wall street stock. I do my investing elsewhere, I won't support that whole crooked mess. Some of my "stock" got four legs and goes "moo", that's good enough for me.

I think they serve them just down the road at the Ming Moon. :laugh:

We got a food joint around here that sells Siomese and Black Cat on the bone, fur ball soup and the tabby cat special. Its run by a very odd couple. The wife is real young, the hubby is real old and their kid is odd too. Her name is TooYoungToCome, his name is TooOldToCome and they named that kid HowYouCome. And yaw wondered why I go to Wendys, the reason is obvious, that Chinese joint can't understand a dayumm word I say,LOLOLOL

the forbidden politics...this should be fun to watch...
:popcorn:

Yeah, we should keep talking about saws............or at least the traveling pants. I just got a call from an old flame that's moving back to the area. My own pants might do a bit of traveling here.

Last edited:
What a POS....Sometimes a person can find a decent deal and there is times where it sounds to good to be true...So there ya go....
Originally Posted by THALL10326
Nothing ole Blue likes better than Chinese mountain oysters.....
Yeah Tommy...Like this time I went to Lexington to a gun dealership and the only place I could park was next door at the Chineese restaurant...My buddy said you better not park here with all the signs,,and I told him,,whats the worst can happen,,someone run out and yell you no park here!! I trow dead cat in your truck!!! LOL!!!

I bet that was TooOldToCome's brother that hollered at ya, yup that was NoCatCome,haha

Lol!!!

We got a food joint around here that sells Siomese and Black Cat on the bone, fur ball soup and the tabby cat special. Its run by a very odd couple. The wife is real young, the hubby is real old and their kid is odd too. Her name is TooYoungToCome, his name is TooOldToCome and they named that kid HowYouCome. And yaw wondered why I go to Wendys, the reason is obvious, that Chinese joint can't understand a dayumm word I say,LOLOLOL

YouTube - ‪cats in the kettle (thats not chiken in shicken cho main)‬‏[

Honorable Arborsite sponsor Spike60 will now post some photos and info so that hopefury other honorable members will not be fooled into buying from crooked Chinese saw company. Confucious say: better to learn from others mistakes than to make your own.

Honorable Master Spike...thank you for enlightening the honorable members of this humble site. This copying is indeed a cancer that needs to be cured...it's a damn shame these things even make it across the atlantic. May the Great Wall of China fall upon Jacky Chan and Ole Blue for such crime against the finest makers of our beloved toys. :givebeer:

a friend of mine has a landscape business. he has a huspvarna chinese saw and I was surprised how well it runs (unlike my ex saw): the throttle response excellent, inertia worked to my surprise, in wood good cut...
i`m telling you: years from now we`ll play a different tune.

I have an idea... (really). Remember the book from several years ago titled "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants"? We could have our own version with this saw called the "Brotherhood of the Traveling Chi-Com Saw". The saw is shipped from one GTG to another for inspection and whatever else one would do with such an item. I claim it first for the Mid-Virginia GTG next month, go ahead and send it to GoRving and tell him where it needs to go next. We will all chip in a couple of bucks for postage to keep it moving.

Bad idea, because if it comes my way i'm bustin' out the 12-gauge and some triple ought.

.....As if everyone goes to thye post office and checks the package before signing for it.

Good luck on that one! I've tried it and they flat out will not let you open the box before you sign for it.

Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters & Importers from the world's largest online B2B marketplace-Alibaba.com is a minefield of crap and anybody that buys a saw off there has rocks in their head. There is an Indonesian company selling even 7900 copies. None of these guys will send the goods prior to payment either so when you get ripped you have to chase your arse.
The saw in the pic is indeed a bad copy though, there are far better than that and it's pretty obvious the company involved were trying to trick people in believing it's genuine - gullible people.

As far as the serial numbers go be very careful there too as some of the cunning little buggars are getting it right. I have heard a few golf club stories where guys have gone to register their genuine new clubs online only to find that the particular serial numbers had already been registered. Turns out the Chinese had been copying the serial numbers and in sequence too.

Pictures look just like some of the Huskys I see................................After the skidder hits them.

Used to rep for a speaker company that found two container loads of counterfeit speakers. Crushed them all with a Cat. Used to have pics on my old computer. It was pretty cool.

Back