Chat Room

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First chat

Thursday, July 23, 2003 11pm

Tree Machine getting reconnected with you guys and gals. I've been out of touch for many months and apologise for slipping off the planet with no word.

I went through a change in computer operating system, change in DSL provider and a change in e-mail address since my last thread replies. I'm trying to figure out where to update my e-mail so I can get subscribed to some threads.

My e-mail is [email protected] for anyone who gives a flyin' bean. I'll try the memberlist to see if I can correct and update there. Anyone out here??

I HATE windows XP will not work with anything. tried to go to the chat and SUPRISE SUPRISE Bill Gates does it to me again. I dont want to get off on a rant here but........................1.2.3.4..5..6...7....8....9.....10....... ok I am much better now. someone please remind me, the next time Bill Gates squats down and pushes out a new windows program, even though there is no corn its probably still $HIT.

Back