Cheap competition.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I did find a deal. Only 176 miles from where I live! :jawdrop: So I guess, tomorrow I give them a call to see what they have stocked up. I'm gonna regret driving in Portland..... :censored:

Yes they do, but they don't have the model I'm looking for. 199 model. So tomorrow I'm going to call up EMAK and see if there is a distributor close to me.

The 199 is the new version of the 999. It is not offered for sale in the US...you may be able to find a dealer that will bring one in for you...but it will cost you!

Yes they do, but they don't have the model I'm looking for. 199 model. So tomorrow I'm going to call up EMAK and see if there is a distributor close to me.

mile my sales person for my area is going to check on the Efco brand for me when he goes to his meeting in a few weeks he is going to be attending a Efco class and at that time he will find out the info for me

then i can relay it to you

calvin
soon my new site will be open and live yes im changing the outline and appearance of the online store its going to have a one page checkout and other features for the customer

Friday is kick off day for me the grand opening of our new store

Last edited:
Thank you Mowertech. I am looking forward to hear some details from you. 199 not offered in the US eh? That kind of blows my whistle. Well I might have to look at the 999. We will see how this fire season goes cash wise. Thank you again.

Kenny

Latest posts

Back