Check This eBay Auction!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been advised not to post the links to the youtube trailer and condensed version of this movie, because it is in violation of site rules. So, suffice it to say that if you go to youtube and search "Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers," you can see bare boobs, gratuitous lack of PPE, and violent Husqvarna usage. I wouldn't recommend going there at work or around small children any more than I would advise loafing on a chainsaw forum while you're supposed to be working or attending to your kids.

Last edited:
I've been advised not to post the links to the youtube trailer and condensed version of this movie, because it is in violation of site rules. So, suffice it to say that if you go to youtube and search "Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers," you can see bare boobs, gratuitous lack of PPE, and violent Husqvarna usage. I wouldn't recommend going there at work or around small children any more than I would advise loafing on a chainsaw forum while you're supposed to be working or attending to your kids.

LOL :clap:

Back