Chipper Top for Dump Truck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man I like that little cab-over. Before I had the heart attack that was my next purchase. I have a UD rollback and love it. I know backing a chipper is sweet with that. Your set-up right! I like the way it all looks. Congrats !

I just bought a 2000 Mitsubishi Fuso. Its a pretty good truck. Iv'e been working hard on it to fix alot of problems. Going to build a chip body for it soon. Ive been thinking of building a steel one but have deceided to just make it out of wood. Steel is expensive, alot of work and the truck just isn't worth the investment. It has 125K but stills runs well. I'll post some pictures when its finished. Its a great truck so far. Turns around on a dime. .... Mike

Oh man I like that little cab-over. Before I had the heart attack that was my next purchase. I have a UD rollback and love it. I know backing a chipper is sweet with that. Your set-up right! I like the way it all looks. Congrats !
thank's again!! she's 4 wheel drive too. since I'm at it here's a couple pics of some of the other stuff laying around here.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

To nice.

With trucks like that I might have to work everyday.
Might even have to act professionally:hmm3grin2orange:

Sure glad there isn't no tree companies like that around here cause I'd have to shut down and go to work for them.

thanks men. yea , I do kind of have to try and work a bit more then I'd like to. doesn't leave much time for riding my bike. here is a few more..... matt is the op, I'm ron LOL

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
With trucks like that I might have to work everyday.
Might even have to act professionally:hmm3grin2orange:

Sure glad there isn't no tree companies like that around here cause I'd have to shut down and go to work for them.

I think Ellistrees has a good point.
:hmm3grin2orange:

Yeah, that is what I would have looked like if all had worked out. After breaking my back for years I was on the way to having all the equipment to do the job. Im not crying and I'm happy for you. I know what it takes to get there and all you have to do is never say CANT , work smart and do people right.

What size shop building ya got there? Mine is a 40x60 Butler metal shop 15ft eaves , keep the bucket and chip truck in it and much more (sides are bulging out. I am getting ready to build another shop where most of my stuff will go , tractor skid loaders things I plan on keeping. Trying to figure the best way to heat it , any ideas? Oh and if anyone else is building look into the new high-bay fluorescent lights. I love mine.

shop

40 x 60 13 ft high 14 ft wide doors. I have the florecent lights that start better in the cold, but nothing special. plenty of electric outlets and air in 5 places around the shop. gonna have to either build another shop or extend the eve's a bit on both side's. which meens filling and grading...I heat with a P/C OWB on one end and a two barrel stove on the other... also have a 200,000 btu torpedo, but don,t use it much..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back