Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P-8 rim. It showed up yesterday.

Brad send in a chain for the chain build off and we will see how well your chain stacks up.

We are doing race and work chains in picco 3/8LP square or round. ;) 8x8 pine cants. Some goooood looking chains already coming in.

Going to try and run them all when off for Christmas vacation with video. So dont be scared. ;)

Baconator is the best burger I've had at a fast food joint. No lie, worth being fat for one of those lol.

Brad send in a chain for the chain build off and we will see how well your chain stacks up.

We are doing race and work chains in picco 3/8LP square or round. ;) 8x8 pine cants. Some goooood looking chains already coming in.

Going to try and run them all when off for Christmas vacation with video. So dont be scared. ;)
Is there a link to a thread with all this cool stuff?

There are three of these in the bag. I believe that they fit Stihl hedge trimmers HS242 and 246. If anyone needs them, they are yours!

Attachments

• 14496247219301929591556.jpg
    14496247219301929591556.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 51
@Jon1212 can you please give some info on the bar and chain i have up for grabs i know nothing about it
Well, it's an Oregon A061, and since it is a 14" bar, but takes a 53dl loop it's 3/8 low profile. The packaging shows a pretty good list of the Homelite "consumer" Saws that can use this bar, and chain combo.

Well, it's an Oregon A061, and since it is a 14" bar, but takes a 53dl loop it's 3/8 low profile. The packaging shows a pretty good list of the Homelite "consumer" Saws that can use this bar, and chain combo.

Because it says 'S56', and 'low-kickback chain/bar' on the back, we can also assume/confirm that it is 3/8 low profile, .050 gauge, low-kickback, Type 91 chain. Looks like 91VG in the picture.

Philbert

Latest posts

Back