Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walbro carb off of a MS 310 I parted out a while back. I am sure it could use a kit since it has been on a shelf for well over a year. I have some other surrounding parts such as rubber intake boot, and the sleeve with that funky vent thing on it if you need those as well. Just state what you need and have yourself a merry Christmas!IMG_20151209_230841262.jpg

Woodworking Books

1. Ingenious Shop Aids & Jigs - Graham McCulloch (1993) - general, all-around, woodworking shop book
2. Making Mechanical Marvels in Wood - Raymond Levy (1991)
3. The Art of Woodworking: Cabinetmaking - Time-Life Books (1992)
4. More Proven Shop Tips - Fine WoodWorking (1990)
5. The Woodworker's Manual - Gosta Vass (1987) - basic tool selection and use, plus project plans

photo 6.jpgphoto 10.jpg photo 7.jpgphoto 9.jpg photo 8.jpg

Send me a PM with your screen name, real name, and mailing address.
*Offered for the cost of shipping. Cash or USPS money order (sorry, I don't have PayPal).*
Happy Holidays!

Philbert

EDIT: Books going to jerrycmorrow

I've been following this thread from the beginning and I haven't claimed anything even though there is a lot of cool stuff being given away. And I won't because I don't really have anything to give away and I will slowly save and buy the parts to get my projects going. What I do want to do is give my THANKS to all of the generous people on here that share their knowledge all year long. I have learned so much about saws on this site and that knowledge cannot be bought, but is given away free here all the time.

Thank you and Merry Christmas,

John
DITTO

2e87016cde034d33ac400a3cf77bf860.jpg
here was my today project! I'm getting faster.....
Now you can't use that bar.. It is too "Precious" to get dirty
VERY NICE

I have some tiger maple, maybe some birds-eye and plenty of walnut laying around. I think I used all my quilted, but I'd imagine a knife scale wouldn't be large enough to really show its figure. More than willing to send a piece, just say the word.
The Burl found under a large walnut limb (or Oak) limb has a distinctive grain created while growing under compression. Experiment some but realize the handle can get as intense as the Blade.

The Burl found under a large walnut limb (or Oak) limb has a distinctive grain created while growing under compression. Experiment some but realize the handle can get as intense as the Blade.
I was just hoping to donate wood for the giveaway knife... tight figure tiger would look better than quilted IMO.

Woodworking Books

1. Ingenious Shop Aids & Jigs - Graham McCulloch (1993) - general, all-around, woodworking shop book
2. Making Mechanical Marvels in Wood - Raymond Levy (1991)
3. The Art of Woodworking: Cabinetmaking - Time-Life Books (1992)
4. More Proven Shop Tips - Fine WoodWorking (1990)
5. The Woodworker's Manual - Gosta Vass (1987) - basic tool selection and use, plus project plans

View attachment 468542View attachment 468546 View attachment 468543View attachment 468545 View attachment 468544

Send me a PM with your screen name, real name, and mailing address.
*Offered for the cost of shipping. Cash or USPS money order (sorry, I don't have PayPal).*
Happy Holidays!

Philbert
pm sent

Yeah sorry about that mgoblue remember what I said in our pms thou i just gotta figure it out. He tried guys. I had already pulled the trigger on some scales for it thou.

Latest posts

Back