Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Forester brand replacement bar tip up for grabs. It is a 3 rivet style that fits the 3003 stihl bars. It replaces stihl # 3003-650-2551. It is Forester #ST38 New in package.(not my pic below)

Merry Christmas!View attachment 470546
Ok, I looked at my bars needing tips and two are 3" wide at the point where the tip joins the bar (the old style wide nose) and one is 2 5/8" wide give or take a bit as it's pretty worn. So if this tip fits either of those bars I could put it to use.

I could use a .325 x 64 ...... My 251 spit it .is summer and its just been sitting in the corner of the garage ever sense ..... That's what you get for being a naughty saw I guess

Jesse
I don't have a chain in that drive link count but I think you should double check as that's a strange link count for a stihl saw.

Rt 250 is now 4 lanes to Satterwhites. Come up to Field Day of the Past next September and you could swing by and grab one.

Would love to get back to VA and do a run on the Rip Rap and Wildcat Ridge Trails.

I'm still maintaining RipRap, 14 years now. I have several friends out that way on the horse farms.

... 5 pairs of 3/8"LoProx0.050"x57DL. Because the small loops are an odd size (certainly they are for my saws), I will shorten them to whatever DL count is needed ...
Are these claimed yet?

I use 3/8" LowProfile, .050", but 52DL on my Sachs-Dolmar 105 & 108.
Shipping to Croatia might also be a deal breaker but I am willing to participate with shipping.

Please consider me last, if someone can use them loops the way they are I'll be happy for them! :)

Great gift pack! :cool:

Are these claimed yet?

Shipping to Croatia might also be a deal breaker but I am willing to participate with shipping.

Please consider me last, if someone can use them loops the way they are I'll be happy for them! :)

PM me an address and I can ask at the post office what postage would run. I may be prohibitive but we'll see.

Are these claimed yet?

It looks like postage would be in the vicinity of $50 (OUCH!). That's more than the chains are worth.

I run the 3/8 low profile on my top handle for climbing but I get ridiculous life out of them like easily 2 years per chain .... I could use them eventually but I'm sure someone else could put then to better use sooner lol

Jesse

Back