CL post not even close to me...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now he says it needs a gas line, did it say that before?

No matter I now REALLY need someone in LA to check it out and ship it to me!

You know thats a Poulan 5200 or 5400!

I'd be careful on this one MM. This saw looks to be the same one that was on ebay. Here's the link. He ended the ebay ad early due to being "lost or broken". Something just smells rotten about this one.

Dan

I missed that one when it was listed. This job's starting to interfear with my hobbies. I ran a 5200 many years ago and was quite impressed, but there hard to find around here.

I'm glad Hoss got it if I couldn't but he better be carefull he'll start liking Poulans now.

Last edited:
I really need to get this thing into some wood!!!!

attachment.php

$0, my dads friend gave it to me. Well I had to spend like $4.00 on fuel line and filter. Sheesh really broke the bank ya know.

Thanks, I needed that...I ran one several years ago...It was a like the one listed in the LA post...The guy that owned it bought a new saw b/c he just couldn't keep it running, he couldn't keep the new saw running either...I asked what he did w/ it, ARE YOU READY FOR THIS...HE THREW IT AWAY...Good score...

Back