Claims Pages

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DDM

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Has anyone ever heard of the Claims Pages? supposed to be used by insurance adjusters? I got a call this morning from a pushy sales person wanting a credit card # and told me there book was used all over the country for Insurance work.

Never ever ever give your credit card number to someone who calls you on the phone! If they are asking you for your card number, then there is a good chance that EVERYTHING else they have told you is just made-up lies so they can con you out of your credit card number.
I've never heard of 'claims pages'.

Thats it Rog and they Call on a day when all the insurance companies are closed so you cant verify them think i'll pass on this one.........Rog you mean your business hasnt grown threefold since you advertised with them? thats what i was Told LOL :rolleyes:

And just what exactly is 'top of their list'? Will you be above or below all the other fools who paid $750 per year? If 'you' are at the TOP of the list, then how would they sell the next guy? "For $750 per year, you can be at the top of the list just behind Dan from TreeCo". :rolleyes:

Glad you didn't fall for it, Dan.

Ispoke to 2 different claims adjusters today that point blank told me they havent used this book and the tell the customer to look in the yellow pages.
Guess that money was well saved. :blob2:

My father owns a "Mold Remediation" business in southern CA. He deals with the insurance companies everyday. We spoke about these so called Claims Pages for a while. He though about advertising. His friend, an adjustor of State Farm, said it is as valuable as the yellow pages, and for that reason, State Farm and maybe many big insurance agents just stick with the Yellow Pages.
Save your money or take out an ad in the local paper....you might get more money with that!

love
nick

Have them send the pages and tell them you will pay them when all the money starts rolling in.

This, the yellow pages, and teachers should all be on a contingencey basis.

Back