Clark W. Griswold

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JTElectric

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Ran a McCulloch ProMac 610 or 650 just like I grew up running! Haha I've seen Christmas Vacation probably 40 times, family tradition this time of year. Don't know how I missed that before! As the scene was coming on, I thought "I'm gonna try to see what saw he's using" and out he walks with a Mac! My Dad's had a yellow filter lid, I think it was a little older than Clarks, but in any case, it sure fixed the newell post! hahahaha :cheers:

Love the Christmas lights: meter spins wildly, the town goes dim, and then the guy at the power plant kicks in the aux nuclear power. LMAO!

Love that movie!
I have cut all my Xmas trees with my 3.7 eager beaver because of the movie.
It's almost time to watch it again and go get my tree!

some of the best lines ever used in a movie. it ranks right up there with "frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" and "Stelllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Stelllllllllllllllllllaaaaa!!"
personally, i can't wait to see "it's a wonderful life."

"Do you hear that Clark? It's a funny squeaky sound!" "You couldn't hear a dump truck driving through a nitro-glycerine plant" hahahahahaha

"Anything else I can do for you Eddie? --(forgot the first part) --"drop you off in the middle of the desert and leave you for dead?" :cheers:

I'm glad you guys like this movie too! It's a classic. :)

Sometimes a tree comes with a tree rat:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HdiXSsFp29s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HdiXSsFp29s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

nope, you cant see huu russ.
My favorite part is when eddie is dumping his shiX into storm drain.
and when it gets lit.

Cant forget
Hey griswold where do you think your going to put a tree that big?

Bendover and i will show you

Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Kiss my A$$. Kiss his A$$. Happy Hanukkah. Love that line!

This movie is great all the way through!

Had to bring this back!
It is a sick family tradition since this movie came out must be close to 20 years now to sit down and watch it! I take great pride in saying that's my saw! I have had the old Girl for that long too keeps on cutting! Now I was looking at my Sisters house has them big round things on her Stairs lol got me a slap in the back of the head too.
Gotta watch the movie to know what I am talking about.
And my hound would have had that squirrel before we got home with the tree.
He is a expert at catching Squirrels.He get's at least three a year out of the yard.I don't know how he does it! I think he works with the big neighbor cat as they are buddy's:dizzy:

Latest posts

Back