classified

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re

Maybe you meant after it's sold?

PM someone who has sold multiple items.

Well I'm not sure of the infraction but was kicked off the forum a few days due to mentioning something for sale here ....And was for non contributing sponsor ?

I was not sure what that meant . thanks ron

Last edited:
Now the question is clear.

There is a classified ad section and you can buy and sell in there as a forum member. You are a member since you can post. Most likely what your infraction was for is for advertising something for sale in the forum. For instance, if I ask questions about a Stihl 090, that is fine to start a thread about or tag along on a similar thread. However if I "happen to mention" or boldly state that I have a Stihl 090 for sale, that would be against the forum rules. So if I want to sell my 090 I put an ad in the classifieds and people can buy it from that venue.

However, you can become a "site sponsor" If you are a sponsor, then you can mention items and services for sale within the forum threads. It costs money to become a sponsor. Think of it as buying advertising in the yellow pages. Some of the sponsors are all those ads on the top of this page. There are others besides that. So to put it in plain language, don't advertise any items or services for sale in the forum threads. Feel free to advertise items and services for sale in the classified section. There is a link on this page up above.

Oh, so I don't get deluged, I do not own an 090, that was just used as an example, so please don't pm me asking about one....

Now the question is clear.

There is a classified ad section and you can buy and sell in there as a forum member. You are a member since you can post. Most likely what your infraction was for is for advertising something for sale in the forum. For instance, if I ask questions about a Stihl 090, that is fine to start a thread about or tag along on a similar thread. However if I "happen to mention" or boldly state that I have a Stihl 090 for sale, that would be against the forum rules. So if I want to sell my 090 I put an ad in the classifieds and people can buy it from that venue.

However, you can become a "site sponsor" If you are a sponsor, then you can mention items and services for sale within the forum threads. It costs money to become a sponsor. Think of it as buying advertising in the yellow pages. Some of the sponsors are all those ads on the top of this page. There are others besides that. So to put it in plain language, don't advertise any items or services for sale in the forum threads. Feel free to advertise items and services for sale in the classified section. There is a link on this page up above.

Oh, so I don't get deluged, I do not own an 090, that was just used as an example, so please don't pm me asking about one....

Dearest Fearofpavement,

I see that you have an 090 in the states - I'll send you 10,000,000 USD to buy the 090, but you will.....

:hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
Back