Cleared the road today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redoakranch

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
My Dad, bother, son and cousin got together today to clear trees off the roads on our ranch today. We started on the small ones and ended up at this one. It completely blocked the road to our camp site. Even though the 660 would have made short work of the bucking I used the 090 just for fun. We were getting tired though so we just cleared a path still lots of cutting to do.

77 degrees there yesterday and that boy does need a belt! The weather is great but it looks like a 4th year of drought on the horizon, usually I wouldn't be able to drive around on these clay roads this time of year.

Man you need any help?i'll gladly come help just for a round trip plane ticket.:laugh: 77f would be nice right now.looked a few minutes ago and its 7f.not much snow at all until tomorrow night then we're getting 12-18". I know it's nothing compared to what they are getting to the north.i really feel sorry for you guys.
Only 33 days til spring and 21 until daylight savings time.:dancing:

We try to do all our cutting from November to the end of May. The rest of the year can be a little warm but no too bad. The warmest month of the year on the coast here is October when it touches a 100. The rest of the year is 65 to 85. The tree in the pic was blocking the road to our campsite with built in tables and a kitchen with running water. I have a small cabin there too, I just need to get a flush toilet and the ladies will even stay with me! This land is about the only thing keeping me tied to this state.

Man you need any help?i'll gladly come help just for a round trip plane ticket.:laugh: 77f would be nice right now.looked a few minutes ago and its 7f.not much snow at all until tomorrow night then we're getting 12-18". I know it's nothing compared to what they are getting to the north.i really feel sorry for you guys.
Only 33 days til spring and 21 until daylight savings time.:dancing:
No you don't, you don't feel one bit sorry for us, you like watching it all on the news and say to yourself "look at those idiots in all that snow" its -28° here today[emoji300]️

No you don't, you don't feel one bit sorry for us, you like watching it all on the news and say to yourself "look at those idiots in all that snow" its -28° here today[emoji300]️
Well yeah.:laugh:
Actually I really dont watch much tv other than local news so I really dont know much you all do have.just heard other people say it was sh!tty so I took their word at it.didnt wanna go see for myself.:laugh:

Latest posts

Back