Click....wait.....click....wait

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan_IN_MN

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Click....wait.....click....wait....

And I'm on a DSL conection!

I belive AS is slower than before.

What are your findings?

Yup. I haven't complained a bit about the "upgrade", because I'm sure it's a pita for them too, but it's back to being as slow as before they "fixed" it, which was before the "upgrade".

Yeah sometimes it takes a couple minutes for it to load the chainsaw section. I'm on DSL and it's not super fast but it was a lot faster before.

Its gotten slower for me too. It was faster the first day or so of the switch, but now I think its slower than it was before.:confused:

site is def slower in the evening i log on for awhile at lunch page reloads are much quicker then prob due to system volumn:help:

Same here and I'm sitting at 10.99mbs. Really spoils a guy.

its more like click,,wait,,wait,,wait,,,wait,:bang::bang::bang:,,wait,,wait,,wait:bang:wait,,:angry: WELL :censored::censored:,,CLICK,,CLICK,CLICK,AND WAIT,,WAIT,,WAIT:censored: FORGET IT

Slow as molasses here. I wish it still posted how many members were on line, like the old site. It can't be too many people logged onto the server, has anyone noticed that the view count on many of the threads seems way down??

Latest posts

Back